- Top 10 Apple Watch Apps of 2022 With the release of WatchOS 6, the quality of the Apple Watch user experience improved a lot as we received a full-fledged App Store for the platform. This feature made new apps much more accessible and lets you expand the functions of your wearable device.
1. YouTube Music – Best New App
Of course, Apple Music is still the best music app for Apple Watch, but the new YouTube Music app is definitely a great alternative. If you’re a paid subscriber, you will enjoy ad-free streaming, the downloading option, and a robust library of live video from the iPhone app.
2. Tempo –... Continue reading
- PSVR 2: All You Need to Know At last, Sony announced a portion of details on the upcoming next-gen VR headset, PSVR 2. We haven’t seen what the device will look like yet, but the tech details are pretty enough to judge whether it will be a worthy buy or not. Let’s take a look at the details.
A Whole New Level
The marketing announcement by Sony says that the new device has improved specs that will provide players with a deeper sense of presence and explore virtual worlds “like never before.” The new controller, PSVR Sense 2 is charged with an improved haptic module and adaptive triggers. This... Continue reading
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy Changes and Novelties Since the game arrived on the market, players haven’t been satisfied and reported diverse bugs. The developers are currently trying to fix all the issues. However, today we will talk about the improvements of the Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy. Read the article to examine the top 7 novelties in the game.
What Has Changed in the Game?
The graphics are not the only thing that has been modified. The controls also have been supplied with new features; some environmental effects have appeared, and many more. Here is the list of the top 10 updates of the Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy.
Controller... Continue reading
- Netflix Games: How to Start Playing Them? Netflix offers five games at the moment: Stranger Things: 1984, Stranger Things 3: The Game, Card Blast, Teeter (Up), and Shooting Hoops. They are available for free if you have a Netflix subscription. When the company released the games, only Android users could play them. Recently, they have opened access to iOS devices too. The way to start playing Netflix games on Android and iOS differs a little. In this article, you will find instructions for both operating systems.
You need a Netflix app to play these games. When you launch it, you should click on Games on the bottom line.... Continue reading
- How to Be the Best Shapeshifter in Among Us? Among Us has got a lot of new updates with the last version, and the Shapeshifter role is one of the most exciting in the game now. The game strategy of the first launch was clear. The crew teammates have to do the tasks and find an imposter. Now, Shapeshifter is the one who changes everything.
Who Is a Shapeshifter?
This character can become a member of the team and get its name and appearance. Now players should be more attentive to everyone on the spaceship. Since the role of Shapeshifter is exciting, the question arises: how to make one a winner... Continue reading
- Tips and Tricks for Dark Souls Game Dark Souls is a third-person action RPG with a heavy focus on Action Combat. It typically takes a high level of knowledge and skill to become successful in combat. This article will be about some easy-to-do tricks that will make your life easier.
1. Use your Estus Flask carefully
One of the most important things to know in Dark Souls is how to use your Estus Flask. The Estus Flask is the only way to heal in Dark Souls, so you have to use your Estus Flask wisely. The only way to replenish your Estus Flask is the fireplace, so, while moving... Continue reading
- 4 Games That Feel Like Overwatch Overwatch is a popular first-person team-based action shooter that features many heroes with different abilities and many maps with different tasks. It was extremely popular in recent years, so we gathered a set of games that feel like Overwatch, hope you enjoy it!
One of the most popular games that are similar to Overwatch is Battleborn. Battleborn is a first-person shooter that was released in 2016. Battleborn is a game that is targeted towards the hardcore player. Battleborn is an online game that is played with up to 10 players. The game is played with teams of 5 players. Battleborn has... Continue reading
- 8 most interesting facts about Twitch In recent years, Twitch has become a household name. It is a streaming platform that offers a variety of content from video games to cooking to art to anything imaginable. In the past few years, Twitch has been a popular platform for gamers to stream their games and attract a following.
1. Humble beginnings
Twitch started as a gaming website. It was originally created by Justin Kan and Emmett Shear in 2007. They wanted to create a platform where people could share and watch videos of people playing video games. By that time, the platform didn't have even close as many users... Continue reading
- 5 Tips and Tricks of Hello Neighbor game Hello Neighbor is a stealth horror game where you explore your neighbor's house. The main character notices that the neighbor hides something in his basement and feels the need to investigate.
1) Neighbor can't see you if you are crouching.
When you crouch, the neighbor's house will turn black and white. This is important because your neighbors can't see you when you are crouching. A black and white screen is the indicator that the neighbor cannot see you.
2) You can use shadows to hide.
When you're in the shadow area, you become way harder to notice. After standing in the shadow for some... Continue reading
- 5 Interesting Facts About Minecraft Minecraft is a popular video game that was released in 2011. It is a sandbox video game that enables players to build structures in a 3D world. Players can build structures, create their own worlds, and play in the world created by others.
1. Minecraft world is procedurally generated
Minecraft worlds are generated by an algorithm. The algorithm can generate a world based on a seed value, and the Mojang team is continuously improving it.
2. Minecraft has been a success
Minecraft, a sandbox video game about survival, exploration, and crafting, has been a success. It has sold over 54 million copies and has... Continue reading
- 5 Best Games Similar to Doom Doom is a classic first-person shooter game. This article will explore 5 other games you may enjoy if you want something similar to Doom. I tried to pick the most known ones and those that have as simple gameplay as Doom.
1. Serious Sam
This is a vintage FPS shooter. It has a retro feel and is a fast-paced experience. It is a first-person shooter with a lot of iconic weapons, such as shotguns, miniguns, pistols and rocket launchers. In Serious Sam, you are sent back to the past to fight a catastrophic alien invasion and save the Earth. Regardless of the... Continue reading