5 Amazing Alternatives to Among Us on Mobile - Find a New Way to Play!
- Jan 19, 2023
Are you looking for a new twist on the classic game Among Us? Do you want something that offers the same level of excitement with a whole new set of challenges? If so, you’re in luck. There are plenty of great games out there that provide the same level of fun and excitement but with different settings and gameplay. We’ve rounded up the best mobile alternatives to Among Us, so you can find the perfect game for you.
1. Red Hands
Red Hands is a fast-paced game of hand-slapping that’s perfect for playing with friends. The goal is to be the first player to slap the other person’s hand three times, but the catch is that you can only slap when your opponent’s hand is open. If your hand is closed when you’re slapped, you’ve lost the round. Red Hands is a great game for getting your heart pumping, as it requires quick reflexes and strategy to win.
- A fast-paced game of hand-slapping;
- Great for playing with friends;
- Requires quick reflexes and strategy
- It Can be difficult to master;
- Not suitable for younger players.
Catan is a classic board game that has been around since 1995. It’s a strategic game of trading and building set on the fictional island of Catan. Players must build settlements, roads, and cities and trade resources with each other in order to win. The game is suited for both adults and kids and can be played with up to four people.
- Classic board game;
- A strategic game of trading and building;
- Suited for both adults and kids.
- It can be a bit complex for younger players;
- It can take a while to complete.
3. Secret Neighbor
Secret Neighbor is a multiplayer stealth horror game developed by tinyBuild Games. The game is set in the same universe as Hello Neighbor, where players take on the role of a group of kids trying to rescue their missing friend from the Neighbor’s creepy basement. There’s a twist, though: one of the players is actually the Neighbor in disguise, who must use their wits to prevent the kids from completing their mission.
- Unique and exciting gameplay;
- The intense atmosphere and suspenseful story;
- Great visuals and sound design;
- Cross-platform play.
- Relatively short campaign;
- Limited replayability.
SpyParty is a multiplayer espionage game developed by Chris Hecker. The game is set in a fictional 1960s cocktail party, where two players take on the roles of a spy and sniper. The spy must blend in with the other guests and complete their mission before the sniper can spot them and take them out. It’s an intense game of cat and mouse that requires strategy, planning, and quick thinking.
- Unique and challenging gameplay;
- Deep strategic elements;
- Cross-platform play;
- Highly replayable.
- It may be too challenging for some players;
- Relatively small community.
Spyfall is a party game developed by Hobby World. The game is set in a variety of locations and scenarios, where players take on the role of spies trying to uncover the secret identity of the other players. The game is fast-paced and requires quick thinking and deduction as players try to piece together the clues and figure out who the spy is.
- Fast-paced and exciting gameplay;
- Easy to learn;
- Highly replayable;
- Fun for both casual and hardcore players.
- Some scenarios may be too difficult for some players;
- Relatively short game sessions.