- The Best Task Management Apps for Every Day or Pro Use Task management is a hard thing to master if you are a creative freelancer or someone whose tasks have always been managed by someone else. If you are now managing your own time and efficiency, it’s a hard job. Coordinating a team working on your project is even harder. But every journey starts with one step, and for you, this step may be to choose the app for task management, either for yourself or for an entire team.
These apps (or rather services) are mostly free, with premium paid plans that are required if you need specific functions or need to... Continue reading
- Top Mobile Game Trends of 2022 2021 gaming year is over and the statistics show that it was super successful with 2.69 billion mobile players worldwide. Besides, the gaming revenue share on the mobile app market has reached 66% on app stores. As the market grows, let’s take a look at the biggest trends that will dominate 2022.
1. AAA Mobile Gaming
With the release of Genshin Impact in 2020 and its quick jump to $150 million in the first month, it became evident that AAA games have a very good ground to conquer the mobile game market. Genshin Impact showed that mobile platforms can handle high-end visuals... Continue reading
- Top 10 Apple Watch Apps of 2022 With the release of WatchOS 6, the quality of the Apple Watch user experience improved a lot as we received a full-fledged App Store for the platform. This feature made new apps much more accessible and lets you expand the functions of your wearable device.
1. YouTube Music – Best New App
Of course, Apple Music is still the best music app for Apple Watch, but the new YouTube Music app is definitely a great alternative. If you’re a paid subscriber, you will enjoy ad-free streaming, the downloading option, and a robust library of live video from the iPhone app.
2. Tempo –... Continue reading
- PSVR 2: All You Need to Know At last, Sony announced a portion of details on the upcoming next-gen VR headset, PSVR 2. We haven’t seen what the device will look like yet, but the tech details are pretty enough to judge whether it will be a worthy buy or not. Let’s take a look at the details.
A Whole New Level
The marketing announcement by Sony says that the new device has improved specs that will provide players with a deeper sense of presence and explore virtual worlds “like never before.” The new controller, PSVR Sense 2 is charged with an improved haptic module and adaptive triggers. This... Continue reading
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy Changes and Novelties Since the game arrived on the market, players haven’t been satisfied and reported diverse bugs. The developers are currently trying to fix all the issues. However, today we will talk about the improvements of the Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy. Read the article to examine the top 7 novelties in the game.
What Has Changed in the Game?
The graphics are not the only thing that has been modified. The controls also have been supplied with new features; some environmental effects have appeared, and many more. Here is the list of the top 10 updates of the Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy.
Controller... Continue reading
- How to Be the Best Shapeshifter in Among Us? Among Us has got a lot of new updates with the last version, and the Shapeshifter role is one of the most exciting in the game now. The game strategy of the first launch was clear. The crew teammates have to do the tasks and find an imposter. Now, Shapeshifter is the one who changes everything.
Who Is a Shapeshifter?
This character can become a member of the team and get its name and appearance. Now players should be more attentive to everyone on the spaceship. Since the role of Shapeshifter is exciting, the question arises: how to make one a winner... Continue reading
- 4 Games That Feel Like Overwatch Overwatch is a popular first-person team-based action shooter that features many heroes with different abilities and many maps with different tasks. It was extremely popular in recent years, so we gathered a set of games that feel like Overwatch, hope you enjoy it!
One of the most popular games that are similar to Overwatch is Battleborn. Battleborn is a first-person shooter that was released in 2016. Battleborn is a game that is targeted towards the hardcore player. Battleborn is an online game that is played with up to 10 players. The game is played with teams of 5 players. Battleborn has... Continue reading
- 5 Best Games Similar to Doom Doom is a classic first-person shooter game. This article will explore 5 other games you may enjoy if you want something similar to Doom. I tried to pick the most known ones and those that have as simple gameplay as Doom.
1. Serious Sam
This is a vintage FPS shooter. It has a retro feel and is a fast-paced experience. It is a first-person shooter with a lot of iconic weapons, such as shotguns, miniguns, pistols and rocket launchers. In Serious Sam, you are sent back to the past to fight a catastrophic alien invasion and save the Earth. Regardless of the... Continue reading