- Microsoft's Ads in the Windows 11 Start Menu: What We Know So Far The latest test build of Windows 11 is introducing ads to its start menu as part of a non-security update. This has been met with some criticism from users, who feel that Microsoft should not be forcing advertisements on them in this manner. It is also worth noting that this update is optional at present and may not be rolled out with the final version of Windows 11 next month. In any case, let’s take a look at what we know about these ads so far.
First off, it looks like Microsoft will be using the start menu for advertising purposes... Continue reading
- Fortnite Unvaults the Flint-Knock Egg Launcher for Easter Fortnite is no stranger to celebrating holidays, and this Easter is no exception. To help players celebrate the season, Epic Games has brought back the Egg Launcher, a reskinned Grenade Launcher that fires eggs instead of grenades. The eggs cause an explosion wherever they land and can be used as weapons or just for fun. Players can also eat the eggs they collect to gain a temporary boost in speed and jump height. So if you're looking for something festive to do while waiting for candy-filled baskets from your friendly neighborhood Easter Bunny, give Fortnite's egg-firing weapon a try!
The return... Continue reading
- Explore the Best Games Like SimCity and Build Your Own Epic City! Do you love playing city-building games such as SimCity? Are you looking for something new to build your own cities and manage them? Then look no further than these top-notch alternatives, guaranteed to keep you occupied for hours. From classics like Pharaoh and Caesar to modern marvels like Cities: Skylines and Anno 1800, here are the best games like SimCity that will help you create an entire world.
First up is Pharaoh, a classic from 1999 developed by Impressions Games. This game takes place in ancient Egypt, where you play as a pharaoh tasked with building a great civilization through trade,... Continue reading
- 5 Best Minecraft Alternatives You Can Play On Your Mobile Minecraft is one of the most popular video games in the world, and its mobile version has become one of the go-to games for gamers on the go. However, there are plenty of games out there that offer similar experiences to Minecraft, and some of them are even available on mobile devices. Here are the top five Minecraft alternatives you can play on your mobile.
Roblox is a massive online multiplayer game that allows you to create, explore, and play in virtual worlds with other players. The game has a wide variety of game modes, ranging from puzzles to racing... Continue reading
- Could Fortnite's New Cyberpunk Aesthetic Lead to a Blade Runner Crossover? Fortnite has been shaking up its identity every season, and with the 'Mega' season, it has stepped into a neon-soaked cyberpunk world. This new aesthetic has opened up the possibility of some exciting crossovers, with Blade Runner being the most likely candidate.
Blade Runner is a science fiction classic, and its dark, dystopian aesthetic is the perfect fit for Fortnite's new cyberpunk look. The film takes place in a future Los Angeles, where humans and replicants coexist uneasily. This could easily be translated into Fortnite's world, with new character skins, weapons, and even a new POI.
A Blade Runner crossover could also... Continue reading
- Facebook-Parent Meta Plans Additional Layoffs in Coming Weeks, Reports Kustomer Facebook-parent Meta Platforms is reportedly planning to announce additional job cuts in multiple rounds over the next few months in what could be an attempt to match the 13 percent job cut tally from last year. According to a report from the Wall Street Journal, citing people familiar with the matter, Meta Platforms had already let go of 11,000 employees four months ago and this could be the first Big Tech company to announce a second round of mass layoffs.
The additional job cuts come amid global economic uncertainties and a surge in online usage as people remain sheltered in their... Continue reading
- The Unusual Gem Quest: A Skyrim Fan's Worst Nightmare Skyrim fans have no shortage of things to love about the game, but one quest stands out as particularly tedious and unrewarding: The Unusual Gem quest. This long-standing and well-known sidequest is notorious for how long it takes to complete with minimal rewards. Let's take a closer look at why this quest needs to be improved for the benefit of all players.
When Bethesda released The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim in late 2011, it was an instant hit among gamers, becoming one of Bethesda’s best-selling games ever. With its open-world environment, intricate quests, and unique characters, it became a benchmark for... Continue reading
- The Next Generation of Pokemon: 230 Pre-Existing Species Coming to Scarlet & Violet! Today's Pokemon Presents announcement revealed that the new games, Scarlet & Violet, will receive a two-part DLC later this year. According to Centro Leaks, the DLC will include 230 pre-existing Pokemon species. This is excellent news for franchise fans, as they can look forward to seeing some classic favorites return in these new games.
This isn't the first time that pre-existing Pokemon have been added to a newer game; previous installments in the series have seen various species from past generations brought back and given an overhauled design. However, what makes this particular addition unique is its sheer size; 230 different... Continue reading
- Best Portal-Style Puzzle Games for an Unforgettable Experience Portal is one of the most iconic and well-loved puzzle games ever. Its unique mix of physics-based challenges, clever humor, and mysterious story has made it an unforgettable experience for millions of players worldwide. If you enjoyed Portal but want something new and fresh to play, look no further! Here are some of the best portal-style puzzle games that will offer you hours upon hours of fun and challenge.
The Talos Principle
The Talos Principle is an award-winning first-person puzzle game from Croteam, makers of Serious Sam. The game has players taking on the role of an android who must complete puzzles... Continue reading
- Minecraft Player Creates Impressive Adventure Time Tree House If you’re a fan of the popular cartoon series Adventure Time, then you’ll be excited to learn that one Minecraft player has recreated the iconic tree house from the show. The impressive design pays homage to one of the most recognizable features of the popular cartoon and has been a hit with fans of the game.
Since its launch in 2011, Minecraft has become one of the world’s most popular sandbox games, allowing players to create their own unique experiences. The player who designed the Adventure Time tree house used the game’s creative tools to build the impressive structure. Every detail... Continue reading
- Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 Coming to an End Fortnite's current season is coming to an end on March 8th and gamers are giving mixed reactions on this sudden change. The game is divided into chapters and seasons, each of them with their own unique features.
Many players look forward to the new season for the Battle Pass and leveling it up. Let’s take a look into this sudden change and what it means for the Fortnite community.
Main Part: Fortnite is known for its frequent updates and changes, and the current season coming to an end is no different. Each chapter and season has its own set of weapons, NPCs,... Continue reading
- Step-by-Step Guide to Playing Marvel Unlimited Game Are you a fan of Marvel comics? Do you want to experience the thrilling adventures of all your favourite heroes and villains in a game? Marvel Unlimited is an exciting online game that allows you to take control of your favourite characters and battle it out with your friends in a virtual world. This game is easy to learn and fun to play. In this article, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step guide to playing Marvel Unlimited.
How to Download the Game
The first step in playing Marvel Unlimited is to download the game. The game is available for both iOS and... Continue reading