- LFC We are Liverpool, Tra la la la la,
We are Liverpool, tra la la la la la,
We are Liverpool, tra la la la la,
The best football team in the world - yes we are!
Poetry in motion, tra la la la la,
Poetry in motion, tra la la la la la,
Poetry in motion, tra la la la la,
The best football team in the world - yes we are!
If you want to know the score,
Listen to the Anfield roar,
If you face us on the park,
Our bite is worse than our bark - we are Liverpool! Continue reading
- Get Your Adrenaline Pumping: Top 5 Alternatives to "Need for Speed: Unbound" There's no denying that "Need for Speed: Unbound" is one of the most iconic racing games available. It offers players a truly immersive experience, combining high-speed thrills with a gripping storyline centered around illicit street racing. However, if you're looking for a change or itching to explore the vast world of racing games, numerous alternatives might just give you the same, if not better, dose of adrenaline. Let's dive into our top five picks that guarantee high-octane thrill rides.
1. Forza Horizon 4
Introduction to Forza Horizon 4
Stepping first onto the podium is "Forza Horizon 4," an open-world racing video game created... Continue reading
- Little Nightmares 3 Sidelines Couch Co-Op to Uphold Atmosphere and Immersion Supermassive Games, known for its mastery in horror, explained that the online co-op only feature in Little Nightmares 3 is to maintain the horror game's unique "atmosphere and immersion".
While co-op was a popular request among fans and a feature the team was eager to include, the developers had to ensure that the co-op experience didn't mitigate the game's tension. Thus, they decided to keep the single-player option for those not playing the online co-op mode, according to Bandai Namco producer Coralie Feniello.
Game director Wayne Garland further expressed that while couch co-op was considered, they ultimately decided to stick to online... Continue reading
- From Software Engaged in Resolving an Armored Core 6 PC Save Glitch From Software has acknowledged an issue affecting the saving mechanism for Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon's PC players and confirmed it is looking into it. The problem, as posted on the firm's Japanese X/Twitter player support account, happens when players inadvertently let their PCs slip into sleep mode while the game is still on.
As a result, the developer is now advising players to manually save and properly close the game before their PCs enter sleep mode. An official statement from the company offered incomplete details about when the problem could be resolved, but we'll keep you posted as more... Continue reading
- High Five: Lose Yourself in these Top "Disco Elysium: The Final Cut" Alternative Games As a gamer, one of the experiences you might have had is finding the perfect game that complements your taste—then suddenly, it ends. For fans of the 2019 hit Disco Elysium: The Final Cut, perhaps this feeling is familiar. Desperate for a similar thrilling experience, you seek alternatives. There are games out there that share the same thrilling narrative-driven gameplay, atmospheric setting, and soul-stirring story. Painstakingly developed, this catalog will list the top 5 alternative games for fans of Disco Elysium: The Final Cut. As we delve into a brief introduction, followed by each game's gameplay, story, and setting details,... Continue reading
- Release Schedule Update for Anticipated Film "Beyond the SpiderVerse" Spider-Man fanatics were crushed to find out that Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-verse was delayed indefinitely a few weeks back. However, Phil Lord and Christopher Miller have recently shared an update about the finale of the animated Miles Morales trilogy.
In a chat with Digital Spy while promoting their latest project, Strays, the creative minds behind Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse couldn't disclose a new release date. When probed for more information, Lord explained: "Discussing dates is beyond our control, but rest assured we're diligently working on the project and will take the necessary time to ensure its excellence."
Miller also clarified their goals... Continue reading
- Microsoft Debunks Speculation of Final Fantasy VII Remake for Xbox We recently speculated whether the PlayStation-exclusive game, Final Fantasy VII: Remake, would be released on Xbox. This came after Microsoft's Brazilian social media account inadvertently included the game in a Father's Day post that saluted gaming dads, specifically FF VII's character, Barrett.
However, Microsoft has since officially contradicted this post, stating:
"The image was posted in error and removed as it included a title not available on Xbox."
Still, it is not entirely impossible for Final Fantasy VII: Remake to be released on Xbox in the future. Despite the series not being very dominant on Microsoft's console, the MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV is... Continue reading
- Google Files App Revolutionizes Folder Sharing: Nearby Share Gets a Boost Files by Google, an integral application in stock Android and a reliable file manager app on other smartphone brands' ROMs, are gearing up for a significant improvement. Though not known as a frontrunner for adding new features, the Files app undoubtedly enjoys the benefits of its tight integration with the Android OS, particularly when incorporating features such as 'Nearby Share' support. The latest update now allows the Files app to share entire folders from an Android device to a nearby Android device using the 'Nearby Share' function, all while preserving the original folder structure.
Using the Nearby Share feature from the... Continue reading
- Mozilla Revamps Pocket for Mac: Towards a Seamless Cross-Platform Experience Mozilla is waving farewell to its dedicated Pocket for Mac application, considered by many as an incredibly useful tool for saving web content. Pocket, the popular read-it-later software, has been a go-to application for saving online articles to read at a later time. However, the tech giant has now decided to retire the Mac-specific app and replace it with its Pocket iOS app, fully optimized for Apple Silicon Macs — those introduced in late 2020 and forward.
The transition into the iOS Pocket app for Apple Silicon Macs is set in stone, with the changes expected to happen on Tuesday, August... Continue reading
- Reading Refined: The 10 Superior 'Read It Later' Apps It's a common experience - you stumble upon an engaging article, but you are too swamped with work to read it. Enter the world of read-it-later apps, your saving Grace in the information age. These applications enable you to save articles, videos, and other forms of content to peruse at your leisure. Let's explore the top 10 read-it-later apps that have graced the market.
Starting off our list is Pocket - a powerful tool that allows you to save articles, videos, and web pages for later viewing. Pocket stands out for its clean and comfortable reading view, stripping away ads... Continue reading
- Starfield Redesigns the Classic Skyrim and Fallout Feature Starfield, Bethesda's sci-fi RPG, is set to introduce a major adjustment to its pickpocketing mechanic. Now, stealing from NPCs will happen in real-time.
As outlined in Reddit, real-time that will involve trailing targets and swiftly checking their pockets for loot. This is a departure from what players experienced in Skyrim and Fallout, where browsing through inventories was unlimited as time paused around them. But in Starfield, haste is the name of the game when it comes to pickpocketing.
Although not earth-shattering, the modification represents another fascinating and immersive element that Bethesda is incorporating into Starfield. Speculation is life as to whether lockpicking... Continue reading
- The Witcher 3 Latest Patch Brings Next-Gen and Netflix Adaptation Content to Nintendo Switch The gaming world buzzes once again as CD Projekt Red introduces a massive new update to their highly-regarded video game, "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" for Nintendo Switch. The version 4.0 patch brings in an array of exclusive additions and enhancements, including features from Netflix's TV adaptation of the acclaimed fantasy series.
CD Projekt Red has consistently shown dedication to the continual improvement of "The Witcher 3", with numerous updates enhancing the gameplay experience since its initial 2015 release. Now, with patch 4.0, Switch players receive next-generation visuals through updates like touch control support, improved graphics, and performance optimization. Additionally, players... Continue reading