Popular on Blog
- Best For You The Best Task Management Apps for Every Day or Pro Use Task management is a hard thing to master if you are a creative freelancer or someone whose tasks have always been managed by someone else. If you are now managing your own time and efficiency, it’s a hard job. Coordinating a team working on your project is even harder. But every journey starts with one step, and for you, this step may be to choose the app for task management, either for yourself or for an entire team.
These apps (or rather services) are mostly free, with premium paid plans that are required if you need specific functions or need to scale up your enterprise. All of them are available for most popular platforms, both desktop, and mobile, and support various ways of notifying.
Apps for Personal Task Management
Who are you? A freelancer? A person of arts? Or temporarily unemployed and eager to use this time efficiently for learning or self-improvement? So,...
- Amazing News! After Facebook and Instagram Bans, Russians Want More VPN Are Russians ready to give up Facebook and Instagram as easily as their authorities banned them? The answer will be clearer if you look at the demand for VPNs in Russia. It just skyrocketed after March 14, when Instagram became officially inaccessible all over the country.
One can argue about the real reason Meta social networks were banned – probably because they couldn’t be controlled by Russian authorities the way their local analogs are. The formal premise for it was, though, different. Facebook was banned for labeling and limiting access to Russian pro-state media. Instagram, in its turn, was “punished” for allowing hate speech addressed to Russian troops invading Ukraine.
How did many of Russian Instagram users react? The same way they did when Roskomnadzor tried to ban Telegram: they started using VPN. Now, the demand for VPN grows in fantastical volumes: the increase of VPN usage in Russia was 2,088%! It...
- Best For You Top 10 Apple Watch Apps of 2022 With the release of WatchOS 6, the quality of the Apple Watch user experience improved a lot as we received a full-fledged App Store for the platform. This feature made new apps much more accessible and lets you expand the functions of your wearable device.
1. YouTube Music – Best New App
Of course, Apple Music is still the best music app for Apple Watch, but the new YouTube Music app is definitely a great alternative. If you’re a paid subscriber, you will enjoy ad-free streaming, the downloading option, and a robust library of live video from the iPhone app.
2. Tempo – Best Run & Walk Log
Tempo is a simple yet super-smart app that can upload logs from any fitness tracker on your iPhone and provide comprehensive statistics via your Apple Watch screen. The stats include running and walking times, personal leaderboards, and even various factors that affect your performance, such as...
- Best For You PSVR 2: All You Need to Know At last, Sony announced a portion of details on the upcoming next-gen VR headset, PSVR 2. We haven’t seen what the device will look like yet, but the tech details are pretty enough to judge whether it will be a worthy buy or not. Let’s take a look at the details.
A Whole New Level
The marketing announcement by Sony says that the new device has improved specs that will provide players with a deeper sense of presence and explore virtual worlds “like never before.” The new controller, PSVR Sense 2 is charged with an improved haptic module and adaptive triggers. This sounds very promising as a wider range of sensations is what we want very much from the new generation of headsets.
According to the press release, the new headset will have higher resolution displays, refresh rates, a wider view angle, and better eye tracking quality. Combine this with the powerful hardware...