Duke Energy is the largest electric power company in the United States. It has 4.4 million customers in the states of North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, Florida and Indiana.
- Jul 26, 2021
The company has created an app for iPhone and iPad users that allows users to access their accounts and get information about their service. The app features push notifications, account information, billing, payment and account management.
This app will help you to monitor your electricity consumption from anywhere. You can check your bill, account balance, and track your energy usage.
This app has the following features:
- View your real-time energy usage;
- See energy use history by day, week, or month;
- See your bill, payment, and account balances;
- Pay your bill;
- Report an outage;
- Get outage and restoration information;
- Track your energy savings with the Power Rewards program.
The app's design is so bad that it looks more like the work of a student than a professional company. The design is probably the worst feature of the app. It could be a lot better. I have seen many reviews that complain about the design, and the designers really need to make changes to it.
Duke Energy usability is good, the app is easy to use and understand. It has a nice layout, which is clear and easy to navigate. They keep it simple, and to the point. The only thing that could be improved is the login process. It would be better if there were some sort of option to log in with Facebook or Google accounts, it would make the experience better.
Duke Energy is a good app. If you have the app you will need to make sure that you take advantage of all the features that it offers. Some of the features are not widely known, so you need to make sure that you get all of the energy savings that you are entitled to.
- Duke Energy has made this app very simple to use
- In case if you are not receiving your bill, you can easily check it from your mobile wherever you are
- There are some features that are even not available on the official website of Duke Energy
- The app gives you daily usage details and daily costs.
- It gives daily data only for the past 7 days and it won't be updated daily
- It can be used only by Duke Energy and Duke Energy Progress customers
- It doesn't have any option to pay your bill through the app.